Goldcrest Solid Wood End Table
This nifty foot-long end table with storage has a wide wooden case that’s open on both ends and lifted on two tilted pairs of tapering staves. It takes its name from the Gold Crest bird that’s regarded as the “king of the birds” in European folklore. This nature-inspired woodwork imparts a chirpy mood to any living room. Some might confuse it for a barbecue stand but rest assured it’s not. This light yet sturdy end table can hold books, toys, stationery, potted plants, or even your speaker systems.
Note – Each log of natural wood comes with its own unique texture and patterns, We believe it only improves the look of the products 🙂
Natural wood with kingfisher blue
- Natural stain finishes to keep it the same as life long.
- Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot, cold, or wet materials on the surface else this can affect the polish.
- Any cleaning needs to be done with water dampen clothes.
- Color/polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Lifetime Warranty for Wood termite Resistance.
- The product comes with a 12-month warranty against any manufacturing defects in the materials that have been used. During this period, It’s beautiful will in its sole discretion, repair or replace the defective component, or replace the entire product if found to be defective in material or workmanship.
- Fabrics, leatherettes, and leathers, if used, will not be covered by the above Warranty unless explicitly mentioned. Please refer to the care instructions to maximize the life of these materials.
- Solid Wood over a period of time develops minor cracks, it is known as "Checks" in the Timber industry. These checks are not faults or defects but the characteristic of solid wood as an entity, wood tends to dry over a period of time but this phenomenon does not hamper the life of the furniture.
- Solid wood comes with its own unique textures and it’s a characteristic of the wood, not a defect.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Any modifications or alterations made to the products post purchase are not recommended and will void the entire Warranty.
- The wood used in the furniture is perfectly seasoned for optimum moisture content, to reduce the possibility of seasonal expansion or contraction of the products.
- Post manufacturing, each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in multi-stages, with a checkpoint of multiple quality aspects
- Our furniture is made of natural materials, which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish
- The color of the product may vary slightly compared to the picture displayed on your screen. This is due to lighting, pixel quality, and color settings.
- Please check the product's dimensions to ensure the product will fit in the desired location. Also, check if the product will fit through the entrance(s) and door(s) of the premises.
- Please expect an unevenness of up to 5 mm in the product due to differences in surfaces and floor levels.
- Once we have delivered the product and left the customer’s premises, we will not be able to accommodate any cancellation or replacement requests (other than as covered by the product warranty). We recommend that customers be present at the time of delivery to check for any possible manufacturing defects. Should there be any, please inform the Service Associate. Our delivery staff will assist you with any questions you may have. Please check our Shipping & Delivery page for more information.